Why do you need to select a Perfect Control System for your motorized blinds? The use of motorized blinds is something that would last for a good number of years. For that reason, you have to choose one carefully. Motorized blinds are the latest device that needs to be included in any smart home. Considering the energy it would take to open and close your blinds, it is a must to install a motorized blind.
There are several considerations on how to select perfect control of your motorized blinds.
Different controls of your motorized blinds
- Motorized blinds can be remotely controlled from a wall pad. Mount on a wall the control switch of your motorized blinds.
Here are some more features of a wall-mounted control of motorized blinds:
- There’s a choice of color and style for your mounted wall pad. Select one that will match the color and style of your wall
- Some are wire-free and are battery-operated for easy operation.
- Newer models have features allowing you to set several shade positions
- Remote Control Gadgets –
- Usually, remote control gadgets come in the form of hand-held devices that control either one channel or up to a maximum of16 channels.
- Some remote control comes with a digital display and has a timer.
- Some come with several memories to choose from.
- Automatic Sensors
- Set your timer when to open and close the blinds
- Set the blinds to adjust to the monitored light and temperature setting.
- Integrate your motorized blinds to your automated home system. These systems use applications to include your motorized blinds to your smart home system. Almost every home system includes all devices and appliances to enable ultimate automation. Adding the control of your blinds to the system is one great comfort for you.
- Use an application to connect your motorized blinds to your Smart Home System.
- Use your smartphone to control your blinds
- Set your system to control one or all of your blinds inside your home remotely.
- There are several Smart Home Systems that can be operated by voice control just like music, light, and television. These systems can be operated by a smartphone, a tablet or a computer.
These motorized blinds controlled by voice commands are now popular in the market.
- Choice of how your blinds will be powered – Homeowners have the options to choose how their motorized blinds will be operated. There are features of these powers that can benefit them in one way or another.
- Battery-powered motorized blinds
- Solar-powered motorized blinds
- Hard-wired motorized blinds
- DC Powered Adopter
How much do motorized blinds cost?
Here is an approximate cost of motorized blinds, and motorized shades:
High end complete motorized brands cost from $300 to $1,000.
The cost of a wired motor set is $50.
The cost of a battery motor is $70.
The cost of installation is roughly $50 per hour.
Do-It-Yourself Kits. Is it advisable to buy a Do-It-Yourself Kit for your motorized blinds?
Do-It-Yourself kits flood the markets including motorized blinds. The kit is battery-operated that you have to charge it as needed. Is it advisable to buy one for your home?
The approximate cost of a Do-It-Yourself Kit is $129.00.
Now you can weigh your options with these data.
The price of your motorized blind will depend upon the varied models you need for your home, whether it is cordless, remotely-controlled or connected to your Smart Home Automation System. You can also consider how much budget you want to spend.
For an exact estimate contact Lutron Installers and Lutron Dealers HDHTECH.
They have a complete line of these products:
- Lutron blinds
- Lutron shades
- Motorized shades
- Motorized blinds
If you plan to have a motorized blind in your home call Lutron Installers and Lutron dealers in 1.855.848.9849
Enjoy this Lutron elegant and handy wireless control for your motorized blinds and shades. Easily set its automatic timer. Switch to individual room control and save energy for the entire home. Personalize your Lutron motorized blind with your favorite color.
Connect it to apps with voice commands to tilt, open and close. Relish in luxury with your Lutron blinds and shades.